Interactive networks will be created between teaching staff in schools and the educational departments of the cultural institutions with the aim of generating customised proposals and the promotion of joint actions tailored to each curricular need.
The aim is to attract neighbourhood students to the main cultural institutions of the Raval.
- Long duration projects (a school year, with the option for continuity) linked to a cycle, group or class.
- The initiatives will be included in the academic curriculum.
- The main cultural institutions make their educational resources available to schools.
- The schools are committed to carrying out joint work with the educational departments of the main cultural institutions of the district.
- The main cultural institutions: CCCB, Filmoteca de Catalunya, Gran Teatre del Liceu, MACBA, Museu Marítim de Barcelona and Palau Güell.
- Schools: Escola Bressol Canigó, Escola Castella, Escola Collaso i Gil, Escola Drassanes, Escola Labouré, Escola Milà i Fontanals, Escola Rubén Darío, Escola Vedruna-Àngels, IES Milà i Fontanals and IES Miquel Tarradell.
- Coordination: Fundació Tot Raval in the context of Raval Cultural and with the collaboration of the Servicios Educativos de Ciutat Vella.