Download the full programme here [in Catalan].
► FROM 27 APRIL TO 4 MAY
David Levine. SW7701: Cavern Clay (GP02). Performance.
Venue: Museum Galleries
For the past few years, David Levine has been exploring how our sense of agency is modified by the presence of paid surrogates in the digital, political and social realms. For Idiorhythmias, the curators have made a contract with Levine and his crowdsourcing agency GetPeople to populate the museum with made-to-order visitors, from 4 pm on 27 April to 7.30 pm on 4 May. Besides visiting the museum and its exhibitions, the only job of these visitors is to convincingly execute a dialogue on the subject of hospitability.
► SATURDAY 27 APRIL
Dissabtes MACBA special programme
- 7 pm:David Levine. Some of the People, All of the Time, performative lecture.
Venue: Capella MACBA
- 8 pm: Lyra Pramuk. Concert.
Venue: Capella MACBA
Admission to all Saturday 27 activities is free thanks to Uniqlo.
► FROM 30 APRIL TO 4 MAY
Juan Domínguez. Clean Room, happening in six episodes.
- Tuesday 30 April, at 8 pm: Episodes I & II
- Thursday 2 May, at 8 pm: Episodes III & IV
- Saturday 4 May, at 8 pm: Episodes V & VI
Venue: Capella MACBA and Convent exhibition gallery
Price for all 6 episodes: 15 €.
Clean Room takes place on 30 April, 2 and 4 May, and two episodes are scheduled for each session. Being a mini-series that works through accumulation, it will only be possible to experience all of the episodes. Therefore, entry is for all three days. If you are unable to attend the first session, you will not be able to attend the subsequent ones.
► FRIDAY 3 MAY
- At 8 pm:Claudia Pagès. Arrela’t nena, arrela’t. Performance première.
- At 9 pm:Alma Söderberg. Nadita. Performance
- At 10 pm:María Salgado and Fran MM Cabeza de Vaca. Jinete Último Reino Frag. 2. Performance première.
Venue: Capella MACBA.
One price: 10 €.
► SATURDAY 4 MAY
- At 12 am:Olivia Plender. Learning to Speak Sense. Performance-workshop.
Venue: Auditori Convent
Admission: 5 €
- At 6 pm:Terre Thaemlitz + Laurence Rassel . Conversation.
Venue: Meier Auditorium
Admission: 5 €.
 In collaboration with Club Nitsa on the occasion of the second anniversary of Draft collective.
 Part of the project Re-Imagine Europe, co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.
- De 0.30 a 5.30 h:DJ Sprinkles and Valentino Mora. DJ set.
Venue: Sala Apolo. Club Nitsa.
Admission: 16 €.
Exclusive sales through Nitsa/Apolo. Free entry until 1.30 am upon presentation of the entrance ticket to the Idiorhythmias lecture by Terre Thaemlitz + Laurence Rassel.
Organized by Club Nitsa on the occasion of the second anniversary of the Draft collective.
TicketsIdiorhythmias Full Programme.