Under the provisions of article 11 of the Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection (hereinafter LOPD) and article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that:
- MACBA, with address in Barcelona, Plaça dels Àngels no.1, is responsible for the processing of personal data.
- The Data Protection Delegate of the entity is: CIPDI Tratamiento de la Información SL.
- The data provided to us using the forms found on the web and sent to our email address will be used to manage the provision of the services requested, to manage the request submitted to us and to manage the shipment of information about our activities through email or postal addresses.
- The recipients of the information are the centre’s staff and the people and entities that collaborate in compliance with the obligations. Where there is a legal obligation, data may also be transferred to the public administration, within the remit of its powers.
- It is necessary that we are provided with all the information requested from the user and that such responses truthfully reflect the user’s current situation.
- If such information is not provided, we will not be able to serve the user correctly.
- To provide more efficient and personalised services, MACBA can break down and classify information on the users of its services. In no case will this be done exclusively through automated means. You may oppose this data processing at any time under the terms established in Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
- The data provided will be preserved while the liability remains enforceable.
- Users are entitled to exercise the rights of access to their personal data, its rectification or suppression, the limitation of its treatment, to oppose the proposed treatment, to expressly consent to the portability of such information and challenge any decision based solely on automated processing. To exercise these rights, and for any clarification, contact us via the postal address, the electronic address dpd [at] macba.cat or telephone 93 412 08 10 shown in this document.
- The competent body to arbitrate any conflicts arising from the signature of this document is the Data Protection Authority located in Madrid (28001), c / Jorge Juan no. 6.
- It will be understood that the user accepts the established conditions on pressing the 'ACCEPT' button that is found in all the data collection forms or sending an email to the contact addresses that appear on the web.